Day 8 - NEW LINK TO SIGN UP!!

Hey all you out there who are inspired into a frenzy by my fabulously successful week and can't wait to get started yourself.... there is a new link on my blog that takes you directly to the sign up page of MyO3World! ..If you were referred to my blog by ...ME.... or came across my blog by accident then click on the link at the right that says TO BEGIN YOUR TRANSFORMATION Click here to sign up! enter your information there. If you were inFORMed about this site by one of my Fit and Fab Friends then you can find their names on the Fit and Fab Friends Directory. Just click on their name and you can sign up under them.

....and the best part about signing up is that it is FREE until the end of July!! By signing up you will be one of the first to be able to purchase FORM when it becomes available September 1st at wholesale prices! You can buy it for your own use or buy it for resale-- there is no minimum required purchase. Tell everyone you know-- the more the word spreads the more you benefit----- just think you could be losing weight, helping others and getting paid for it-- how can you beat that? This opportunity just keeps sounding better and better all the time!

Day 8- Monday, July14, 2008

8:30 am - Drank a FIXX with 20 oz. of water

10:30 am - Drank a water bottle 16 oz.

11:30 am -Took a FORM w/ 8 oz.
12:00 am - I was actually still pretty hungry when I started making my lunch. I cut a 2 inch piece of the left over sub sandwich and made a spinach salad with ham, cheese, onion, peas, sunflower seeds and ranch. I started by eating the salad and only got about 2 bits of the sandwich down before I felt stuffed-- I just threw the rest away (yes, mom I know that is wasteful but no starving person in the world will benefit from me eating it or not!)

4:00 pm - Ate a Pure Protein bar as a snack with 12 oz. of water

5:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz.
5:30 pm - Went out on a family date for family night with my husband and kids. I ate at Great Steak and Potato and had a 6 inch cheese steak sandwich. It came with fries but I could only eat 3 or 4 fries. I had a couple of sips of my husband's Diet Coke/Dr. Pepper mix to wash it all down. I really wanted to drink more but I was stuffed so it wasn't that hard to resist.

Didn't buy movie treats!

9:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
Drank 24 oz. water bottle

Daily Recap of Objectives:

YES- I was definitely a decisive eater
YES- I drank plenty of water.
YES- I ate lots of fruits and veggies
YES- I ate pretty regularly
YES!!! - I resisted eating late at night
NO- I didn't get any additional exercise today

No comments: