Day 3 & 4 - Let's talk about POO...

Let's talk about poo. Yes, I said poo. As I am telling people about My O3 World and FORM, I keep getting questions about poo. People are wanting to know if it "may cause leakage" like another new to the market weight loss product that I won't mention by name does.
My answer is... since the product is simply a space filler and does not interact with your body, it doesn't make sense that it would cause loose dirty pants or runny buns.

Another poo related question that keeps coming up is will it cause blockage? My answer to that one is... when the micro beads expand they are slick balls that will not attach to the walls of your GI tract. If anything it may just help slide things through a little more smoothly.

Personally, I haven't had any noticeable or disturbing change in the "letting go" department--- and since as I am writing this I am at the end of my 5th day, so if there does happen to be a change I wouldn't be able to blame it on FORM.

(Oh, by the way... I went without my computer while I was gone for 2 days and I am still trying to catch up -- so I am combining days 3 & 4 into one posting)

Day 3- Wednesday, July 9, 2008 (still visiting friends)

8:30 am- My kids and their friends woke us moms up with breakfast in bed. I ate a piece of toast with apple butter on it and a small banana nut muffin with 12 oz. of ice water.

11:30 am- Drank 8 oz. of water

12:30 pm - Took my first FORM of the day
1:00 pm - Ate lunch- a small salad w/cheddar, ham and turkey slices with italian dressing, drank 12 oz. of water.

3:30 pm- Drank a diet Cherry Pepsi (why? I don't even like Pepsi)

4:15 pm- Does running with 3 kids, 3 bags and a booster seat through the Las Vegas airport count as exercise??... I think, yes! Have you seen the size of that place?

5:00 pm- Drank a mini 8 0z. water bottle on the plane with 1/2 a bag of cheddar munchies and one of my son's mini chocolate cookies.

7:15 pm - Took a FORM w/ 8 oz. of water
7:45 pm - Ate a spinach, cheese, tomato, sunflower seeds & ranch salad and 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich. Drank 8 oz. of water and I was stuffed!!

11:00 pm - I wanted a snack so I took a FORM and totally forgot about snacking.
12:00 pm - Went to bed.


Day 4- Thursday, July 10, 2008

9:30 am- Drank a FIXX shake with 20 oz. of water

12:00 pm- Starting to get hungry, ate a small bag of baby carrots and 1/2 a pizza pocket leftover from one of the kids lunches.

2:00 pm- Really starting to get hungry, took a FORM with 8 oz. of water
2:30 pm- Ate a spinach salad w/ cheese, peas, sunflower seeds and ranch chased with 8 oz. of water. Totally satisfied.

5:30 pm- I didn't fix my hair and put make-up on all day thinking I was going to go for a walk and then get ready... I am out of time at this point and have to settle for stairs. I jogged 130 stairs (65 going up and 65 going down) and thought I was going to die! Jumped in the shower and got ready for my Girls Night/Book Club.

6:30 pm- Took a FORM with 8 oz. of water
7:00 pm - Went out to eat with "the girls" from my neighborhood to celebrate my birthday next week along with a couple of other birthdays this month. We ate at Costa Vida. Since we were celebrating birthdays, I told myself if I really felt like having Key Lime pie which is what I always get at Costa Vida then I could. When I went to order... I truly didn't want it! I ordered my usual which is a sweet pork quesadilla with a handful of lettuce and mango salsa on the side. I ate the salsa/lettuce like a salad first and then ate 1/2 of my quesadilla. I could have kept eating and made myself uncomfortably full but I was really fine stopping. I honestly can not believe how much self control this pill is giving me! I am always struggling 3-4 days into a diet and this feels almost like I'm not doing anything different!

11:00 pm - The girls and I were heavy into a card game when I started to feel munchie. Took a FORM-- it took the edge off and I was fine. Gave everyone else Red Vines but wasn't even tempted. Drank 24 oz. water bottle (between 9-12 pm)

2 DAY Recap of Objectives:

YES- I was definitely a decisive eater
YES- I drank less than 12 oz of soda both days and drank plenty of water.
YES- I ate lots of fruits and veggies
YES- I ate pretty regularly
YES!!! - I finally resisted eating late at night
YES- I did get some additional exercise each day
YES- I am finally finished journaling for today...! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny about Poo questions. I am glad you not feeling hungry. That is one of my issues with dieting too. Portion control is my biggest issue too. I will have to possible talk to you more about this in Aug. Bear Lake here we come! I can hardly wait.