Day 16- My Fit and Fab sisters...

Today I spent some time with a few of my sisters (I have 5) talking about O3 and the "world of opportunity" it has to offer. We have all struggled with weight and I am desperately trying to share my vision that O3 World's FORM could literally reSHAPE our lives! I am so pumped after using it for the past couple of weeks, I am like an obsessed crazy woman that can not talk about anything else!

One of my sisters that has adamantly refused to listen to any details at all finally relented and decided to humor me. I don't blame her. After being over weight for so long and having heard about every fad diet in the book it is really hard to believe that there is really something so revolutionary and unique that it isn't going to disappoint like all the rest or have some horrible 5 years down the road side affect that strikes you dead as you are driving down the road...possiblykilling hundreds... ---- okay that is a little dramatic but you know what I mean. But when I told her my experience and my 2 week weight loss total her jaw dropped! She told me that she hadn't lost that much in the almost 3 months that she has been on Weight Watchers...needless to say she is sold!

I just can't wait to see my whole family's FIT and FABulous selfs on the outside!

Day 16- Tuesday, July 22, 2008

8:30 am - Ate a JJ Bar and drank a FIXX made with 20 oz. of water
11:30 am - Took FORM with 10 oz. of water
12:15 pm - Ate a spinach, tomato, peas, onion, cheese, ranch, sunflower seed salad (I know it seems like I really don't branch out much in the food department but I am just not sick of these yet). 16 oz. of water
2:00 pm - Drank 8 oz. of water
4:30 pm - Ate a Cheese stick and 3 fresh strawberries
6:00 pm - Took FORM
6:30 pm - Went to dinner and a movie. Ate at RUMBI Island Grill-- ate 2/3 of a chicken, spinach salad and drank a 16 oz. Caffeine Free Diet Coke.
8:30 pm - Ate 3 frozen Jr. Mints & drank 16 oz. of water
**NOTE-- I took the stairs into the theater (you know if you take the door on the right you have to walk up about 50 stairs to enter the theater from the top or you can go left and walk up a ramp to the enter at the bottom of the room... well I took the stairs--TWICE!)
10:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water.

Daily High--- Seeing the light in my sisters' eyes when they finally caught the vision!

No comments: