Day 7 - 6 pounds down...several more to go!!!

I weighed today...250!! That means I lost 6 pounds! I lost 6 pounds on a week that I went on a vacation, went out with the girls and had a birthday/family party day at the lake--- that is seriously amazing!! Before FORM & FIXX I would have thought... maybe I should start next week or at least given up half way through the week... but I didn't!!! Yeah me!

Day 7- Sunday, July 13, 2008

8:00 am - Blended a FIXX shake with a banana, some frozen mixed fruit and 16 oz. of water.

11:30 am - Took a FORM with 8 oz. of water
12:00 pm- Ate lunch- spinach, macaroni salad, Parmesan and ranch dressing- drank a peach Fresca

12:30 pm - Drank 8 oz. of water

4:30 pm - Took FORM
5:00 pm - Ate dinner- bacon, turkey, cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce sandwich. 8 oz of water

between 6-9 pm - Drank 24 oz. water bottle

9:00 pm- Ate a small wedge of watermelon
10:00 pm - Took FORM w/8 oz. of water.

Daily Recap of Objectives-
YES - I was a decisive eater!
YES - I drank tons of water today and no Coke at all!
YES - Ate fruits and veggies
YES - I ate regularly
YES - I didn't eat late at night (that watermelon hardly counts as more than water!)
NO - I didn't get any exercise today-- Sunday, the day of rest

I can't wait for WEEK 2!!!

1 comment:

chanelle said...

6 lbs!!!!

holy crap!!!!

so awesome!!!

can't wait to see you again!!!