Day 13 - one day away from 2 weeks!

I can't believe it has been 13 days! I feel great again now that I am home and can choose what to eat!

Day 13 - Saturday, July 19, 2008

8:00 am - Took FORM w/ 8 oz. of water --my 9 year old's musical theater group walked in a parade this morning--- I didn't want to drink a FIXX with all that water and be stuck on the side of the parade route without a bathroom, so I opted for a EAS protein bar around 8:30.

--Drank 24 oz water during parade-- I guess I can't get away without drinking!

1:15 pm - Took FORM w/ 8 oz. of water
2:00 pm - Ate a salad with romaine, bow tie pasta, parmesan, cheddar, onion, sunflower seeds, ranch dressing, 4 cherries, and drank 8 oz. of water.

5:45 pm- Ate dinner, small portion of spaghetti (I would estimate about 1/3 of my normal portion), 4 meatballs and drank 8 oz. of Crystal Light lemonade.

---Went swimming with my family, swam 2 laps around playing kids and gave up. Resigned myself to granny kicks on the side of the pool with my sister. Threw some leg lifts in there for good measure!

8:30 pm - Shared a small chocolate chip shake with my husband. This may seem like I gave into a craving but before FORM, I would have ordered a regular or large shake myself and ate it all. This is a huge improvement for me and my ice cream addicted husband!

Daily Recap of Objectives:

YES- I was definitely a decisive eater-- I ate small portions
YES- I drank plenty of water and no soda at all
YES- I ate some veggies, not many fruit
YES- I ate pretty regularly
YES- I finally resisted eating late, late at night
YES- I did get some additional exercise each day

No comments: