Day 6 - ...and we're back at the lake again!

5 times to the buoy!!
Yeah...burn those pounds off! That is quite a swim! Granted I use a noodle to keep from drowning but it sure doesn't help with propulsion --that part is all me!
Okay - today I am going to do a side by side comparison of my pre FORM lake day and today when I used FORM and FIXX. I tried to have almost the exact same food available as was available to me the first lake day, all except the Nutter Butters... I am only human!

Day 6 - Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today- Using FORM (brown) -VS- Pre-FORM Lake Day (blue)
Today: 8:00 am - FIXX shake 16 oz. of water blended with ice and a banana. -VS-
11:00 am - Breakfast- Choc. Soy Milk and 2 Sweet and Salty Granola Bars

11:00 am - Drank 16 oz. water bottle

1:00 pm- Took a FORM
1:30 pm - Lunch - ate 2 inches of an AmericanSub, small scoop of macaroni salad, 10 Sun chips, 8 oz. of water. -VS-
2:00 pm - Lunch- 4 inches of an American Sub, a handful of Sun Chips, a scoop full macaroni salad, Cherry Coke Zero

4:00 pm - Ate a piece of homemade peanut butter taffy lightly mixed with sand given me by my 5 year old. -VS-
3:30 pm- Ate Animal Cookies, a handful of cherries and drank a 16 oz. water bottle

6:00 pm - Small scoop of salad with about 10 Cool Ranch Doritos, drank 8 oz. of water. -VS-
6:00 pm- Ate 10 Nutter Butter cookies, 7 layer dip with Fritos and a Coke Zero

7:30 pm - Getting hungry...ate 5 animal cookies
8:20 pm - Took FORM
8:50 pm - Ate small salad of spinach, Parmesan & small scoop of macaroni salad on top
chased it all with a Cherry Coke Zero (my reward for not having Birthday cake at the lake). -VS-
8:30 pm - Ate cut cantelope, 1/4 chicken salad sandwich, more macaroni salad w/Fritos.
11:30 pm - Ate 5 Red Vines & a water bottle

WOW! I am amazed! I can really see a difference, especially with lunch! Looking back at my pre-FORM day-- I really ate a lot of sugary treats! I haven't so far felt super cravey so it hasn't been that hard to resist all the cookie/cake/sugar snacks around. My five animal cookies & one Coke Zero today is a huge improvement over the 2 Sweet & Saltys, Animal cookies, 10 Nutter Butters, Red Vines and 2 Cokes Zeros I ate the first day!

What a FIT and FABULOUS DAY
Thanks to MyO3World FORM & FIXX!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I did it I signed up! I loved the pictures. Great talking to you today.

Tiffany said...

I had read your previous lake day experience, so I was watching you at the lake and I noticed how in control you were with the food. It's so hard to eat good "on vacation" when so many tempting things are laying around everywhere. Way to go!!