Day 21 - 4.5 inches total

My husband and I took our body measurements on day 7. Don't be scared, I'm not going to give you all the gory details but I am going to give you an update. Over the last 2 weeks I have lost a total of 4.5 inches! Most of it from my waist and hips. I think I have bared all pretty well so far but think I will retain what dignity I have left and spare you all the exact numbers. You will all just have to watch and see my transFORMation in the pictures I post periodically.

Day 21 - Sunday, July 27, 2008

10:00 am - No kids still-- ate leftover cold Chinese food and drank the last 1/2 of my Jamba Juice.
12:30 pm - Drank FIXX with 20 oz. of water
3:00 pm - Ate 2 small chocolate bran muffins my sister made. It is another one of her Weight Watcher recipes that only count as 1 point on her diet plan. They were really good.
5:45 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
6:00 pm - Ate a salad of baby greens, ham chunks, parmesan, onions, sunflower seeds & ranch, a 2 inch piece of a sourdough baguette and drank 8 oz. of Crystal light lemonade.
10:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
Drank a 16 oz. water bottle between before midnight.

Daily HIGH - Seeing my kids! It is always nice to have a break but I sure love when they run at you with welcome back hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I love reading your blog. You are always so upbeat and positive. You are such an inspiration. Thanks for letting me read about your exciting journey.