Day 14 - 2 week weight loss total....wait for it....11 POUNDS!!!

14 day weigh in this morning -- 245!! That is 11 pounds!! That is 3 pounds more than I have ever lost on a weight loss program and I am at my record for the number of days I have stuck to a diet plan faithfully... and I haven't lost one bit of momentum! I have resisted calling FORM a "miracle pill" because we have all heard that before... but I can't help it-- for me this feels like a miracle!

When I have lost pounds before I have always gained it all back plus some. I am not worried about that this time because FORM can be used for weight loss and weight management! I can use it to control my portions while loosing weight and to help me maintain a healthy lifestyle once I reach my goal! What other weight loss product offers that? I sound like a raving fan-- but I just can't contain my amazement and my excitement! After 14 years of battling weight I am going to be healthy and thin without having to completely give up everything good to eat!

Day 14 - Sunday, July 20, 2008

9:00 am - Drank a FIXX shake blended with mixed frozen fruit and ice

11:45 am - Took FORM w/ 8 oz. of water
12:15 pm - Ate 1 piece of German Pancake (about 3 inch square)

2:45 pm- Drank 12 oz. of water & ate a cheese stick

5:00 pm - Took FORM w/ 8 oz. of water
5:15 pm - Ate turkey, cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion wrap. I ate about 2/3rds of it. My 11 year old made me a spinach, mixed fruit, Fresca smoothie-- I drank about 10 oz.

Smoothie Recipe (THIS IS SO GOOD!)--
  • 1 cup fresh spinach
  • 1 cup frozen fruit
  • 1 can Fresca -- Blend it together until smooth and enjoy
7:00 pm - Ate 2 JJ Bars (a sort of blonde brownie)

9:30 pm - Took FORM w/ 12 oz. of water

Daily Recap of Objectives:
YES- I was definitely a decisive eater-- I ate small portions
YES- I drank plenty of water
YES- I ate lots of fruit and veggies!
YES- I ate pretty regularly
YES- I resisted eating late at night
NO- I didn't get exercise today.. you know Sunday, the day of rest.

3 comments:

chanelle said...

your weightloss, and blog, are so inspiring.

i love following the progress.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Incredible!

I am as excited as you are! Keep up the incredible weight loss.

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Dear Annette,
I don't know if you remember me or not, I am Megan Stewart Hawkes. I am a few years younger than you and we took ballet together. I was reading Brenda's blog that she posted about you. What an inspiration you are. What an incredible journey. I am on that same journey, always trying to do better. I actually joined the gym last week. That was a big step for me. I decided I have to make a live style change, not just a diet. I hope you don't mind me stopping by to visit your blog. Keep up the good work! I know you can do it.
Megan