DAY 3 - Pre-Diet Stage

I have to say, I may not need a whole week of this! I can see several unFIT and Fabulous habits or routines appearing in this log after only a few days! Also, I think everyone considering dieting should make a public announcement and bare all---- this is enough to humiliate the first 10 pounds off me, which is a great starting point!! I also strangely feel like I am suddenly accountable to a 100 people for following through with this--- that is something I definitely need for success!

Day 3- Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Woke up 8:00 am wasn't hungry until 9ish
9:00 am - ate 2 small orange-blueberry glazed muffins my 11 year old made before I got up (what a self starter!) and drank 12 oz. of Chocolate Soy Milk

11:30 am - Hungry again- left for free lunch at the park w/ my kids decided to buy a meal (adults have to pay, only kids eat free- spent $3.00)- ate a meat & bean chimichanga, a mini cup of applesauce, a small bag of Sun chips and a snack baggie of baby carrots. I have to say I didn't really feel satisfied-- I really needed a drink and they only serve milk (I HATE milk!)

2:00 pm -Hungry pains- start to wonder what I can eat...

2:30 pm - Hungry turns to -I can't wait any longer- ate 1 more muffin & a bag of Baked Cheetos (it is like there is a never ending supply of these handy in the kitchen) and a Cherry Coke Zero.

4:45 pm - ate a Sweet and Salty Granola Bar for no other reason than the power of suggestion-- my daughter walked by my desk eating one and it just sounded good.

9:00 pm -missed dinner because I had a 6:00 pm meeting and wasn't prepared enough to have dinner ready before I left (and my family was still at swimming lessons, so there wasn't a lot of motivation). I just got home and am beyond starving!! Went to Subway for a $5 sub (Veggie delight foot long with extra cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, mayo and ranch on Monterey Cheddar bread) chased it with a 32 oz. half diet Coke/half Dr. Pepper and Garden salsa Sun chips.
I hate to eat alone so roped my sweet hubby into getting a sandwich he wasn't hungry for but somehow ate anyway. I often joke that every time I have gone on a diet my husband looses 20 pounds and I think I have just discovered why! (spent $12.50ish)

Went to sleep around 1:00 am

No comments: