DAY 6 - Pre Diet Stage

Only one more day!! I am so excited to get started!! I have been thinking about my schedule for the next 2 weeks and it is NOT diet friendly!! I am going to Vegas to visit a friend for 2 days, when I get home later this week I am going out with some girlfriends to celebrate our birthdays in July, then Saturday, we are spending the day at the lake with family to celebrate 2nd quarter birthdays---- no, wait---it gets worse---next week I am going camping for 4 days with a girls youth group where I have no control over what is available to eat or when! This will be an ultimate test-- if I can loose weight under those circumstances then FORMTM can truly help ANYONE!!

Day 6- Saturday, July 5th

10:30 am-Breakfast (does it really matter when I woke up?) with the family- Waffles w/ syrup chased with a cup of Chocolate soy milk.

I have to insert here that with Saturday bustling I didn't notice I was hungry for a long time.

3:00 pm- finally got around to lunch- ate 1/4 of leftover American sub & 8 oz. of Hawaiian Punch Limeade

4:30 pm- Drank a water bottle while running errands. Stopped at Costco on the way home to grab some produce and a case of water bottles in anticipation of my big start on Monday....I also bought a Costco size key lime pie (unnecessary $10.00) -- I better invite someone over for Sunday dinner because that pie can not be accessible on Monday!!

6:30 pm- Ate some more macaroni salad but mixed things up by throwing it on a bed of fresh spinach with some dressing & Parmesan cheese... ok, that sounds kind gross but it really was good-- chased with what appears to be the only thing I drink according to this log, a Cherry Coke Zero...and a nice piece of key lime pie!

10:30 pm- Shared another piece of pie with my husband but had to off set how rich it was with some Sun chips. Drank another coke.

In bed by MIDNIGHT!! Are you so proud of me?

No comments: