DAY 4- Pre-Diet Stage

Day 4- Thursday, July 3, 2008
2:30 am - Woke up hearing a child throw up in the hall- once new sleeping accommodations were decided on I was left wide awake and thinking-- then hungry. Got up and drank a glass of Chocolate Soy milk, plugged in an audio book to drown out the middle of the night brainstorming session and went back to sleep!

9:00 am- Woke up hungry

9:30 am - Drank my usual shake- mmm refreshing!

12:00 pm - Went to park lunch with the kids. I didn't buy a lunch thinking I would make a sandwich when we get home. I was a little hungry but not too bad.

Decided to go grocery shopping on our way home from lunch. I think I may have bought double the amount of food necessary for our holiday plans-- I reckon I spend at least $50.00 more than I was planning--- really hungry now.

1:30 pm -When we got home the kids were anxious to go swimming so I jumped in with them before getting something to eat. I realized that when I am busy I tend to forget about being hungry, which isn't really good because I end up going too long and getting too hungry.

2:25 pm- Came inside to make a sandwich but got distracted by a business call then with kids. Never made sandwich.

4:00 pm- Seriously hungry, almost to the point nothing sounds good. Kids are now asking for a post pool snack. Made everyone 2 plates of nachos to share. I ate about 2/3 of one plate with sour cream/salsa dip and a Cherry Coke Zero.

6:00 pm -Tigers blood snow cone at swimming lessons - last day!

6:30 pm- Not really hungry but is dinner time with my family. We served Macaroni salad and grilled cheese. I ate only 1 1/2 grilled cheese with Crystal Light lemonade.

9:30 pm -Snacked on Red Vines and a water bottle while waiting for a fireworks show to start. Our family volunteered to help with the garbage pick up post fireworks so I think that counts as some kind of activity.

12:00 pm - Ate a scoop of macaroni salad w/ Wheat Thins and a Cherry Coke Zero

Went to bed late...and we will leave it at that!

No comments: