Day 23 - Early to Rise

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.... yeah, that has never really been me. I am a night owl and a hard to wake up, grumpy, annoyed by my overly cheerful husband and kids in the morning kind of girl. This past week I have been waking up around 6:30 -7:00 am without wanting to or trying to and feeling completely rested---what's up with that?

I remember a few years ago I went to a class a mentor/friend of mine was teaching about leadership education and she was telling us what her daily schedule was like. I jokingly asked her after she listed this insane schedule, "when do you sleep?" and she told me "well I eat really healthily so I don't need more than 6-7 hours". I remember thinking, --yeah right, like that really matters that much! ...she's not sounding so crazy to me now!

Day 23 - Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Woke up at 6:00 am!
8:00 am - Walked somewhat sorely - 2 miles. Drank 16 oz. of water.
9:30 am - Drank FIXX with 20 oz. of water and ate a cheese stick
11:30 am - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
12:30 pm - Lunch- Ate spinach pasta salad with a Fresca
3:00 pm - Snack- handful of Baked Cheetos
5:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
6:15 pm - Dinner - ate applesauce pancakes with cinnamon-nutmeg & a fried egg. (My 11 year old and her creative pancakes!)
10:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water

Daily HIGH- I woke up before my kids!

2 comments:

chanelle said...

seriously amazing!

i'm not going to recognize you the next time i see you!

so many congrats!

Deb said...

Your mom has given me a little bit of information about Form but I do have one question. Does it interfere with any medications at all? I understand what it is and how it works, but I need to know that. I also need to know what's in the FIXX. Can I get that information from you? Thanks, Deb Haws