Day 17-18 ...Not just for fat people

My husband and I decided to make a silly video about O3 World FORM and FIXX to put on You Tube to spread the word to as many people as possible--- and as I was trying to write out what I wanted to say I thought -- this product is NOT just for fat people! If you think about it (and here is a direct quote from our upcoming video) "overeating and compulsive eating isn't a healthy habit for a person of any size or metabolism". My in-laws for instance-- my husband's family is naturally extremely thin. His mother after 8 kids might wear a size 4 pants and all of his siblings are about the same-- there might be a "fatty" that wears a size 6 but I am not about to pull the backs of their pants down to check!

Needless to say I am the family eye sore and if I had a bad self esteem I would really be in trouble--but I don't think everyone of them is any healthier than I am just because they are thin. I know that using FORM will help anyone become a more decisive eater whether they want to lose weight, maintain their weight or just make healthier food choices.

Day 17 -Wednesday, July 23, 2008

9:30 am - Drank FIXX blended with ice and a banana
12:30 pm - Took FORM
1:20 pm - Ate 2/3 of a veggie/cheese wrap, drank 16 oz of water
4:00 pm - Ate 1/2 chocolate protein bar and 3 sips of a Cherry Coke Zero (while filming our YouTube video spot)
5:15 pm - Ate dinner -my 11 year old volunteered to make dinner and decided to spice up the pancakes she was making by adding vanilla and chocolate chips to them (good thing she has her dad's family's metabolism even though she has her mom's taste buds). I ate 2 small chocolate chip pancakes and a fried egg, drank 10 oz. of Crystal Light lemonade.
9:00 pm - Took FORM and drank 24 oz of water before midnight

Daily HIGH-- Proud parent moment...my 11 year old is so adorable and grown up!


Day 18 - Thursday, July 24, 2008

8:30 am - 1 mile walk, drank 16 oz. water bottle
9:30 am - Drank FIXX with 20 oz of water
12:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz of water
1:30 pm - Ate tuna salad and drank 1/2 a can of Fresca. I waited too long after I took my FORM to eat and I think I ate more than I would have if I had eaten after just 30 minutes. This is one of those times when I think taking 2 pills would have been beneficial.
3:00 pm- Drank 16 oz. water bottle
6:00 pm - I had been working all afternoon and forgot about the time. I didn't plan dinner or take a FORM in anticipation of dinner so found myself starving at 6:00 with no plan. I ran out for pizza and ate a caesar salad and 3 pieces of italian cheese bread, drank the other 1/2 of my Fresca from lunch. I was still hungry!
7:30 pm - My kids decided to make chocolate chip cookies, ate 1 spoonful of dough, drank 16 oz. of water
I planned to take a FORM around 9:00 pm to avoid eating anything at night but went to a friends to watch a fireworks show and didn't get home until midnight.
12:00 am ate a chocolate chip cookie and went to bed hungry!

Daily HIGH- how miserable and hungry I was this afternoon and night when I didn't take FORM. Why is this my high? Because it just tells me that even without looking at my weight on the scale, I can tell that FORM really works!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ouch!! You outted my lack of health to the world. Good thing I know ya love me anyway!