Day 22 - And yet another day at the lake.

Yes, we are at the lake yet again. I tell you it is one of my family's favorite things to do. I had a 6 times to the buoy goal today and ....I beat it by 2! That's right-- 8 times to the buoy and I even took time to visit. A friend of mine that came with me swam without a noodle all the way out there and I thought to myself...I'd drown! I did swim once there just pushing the noodle out in front of me, basically as a fall back if I got too tired and it was twice as hard as the way I usually do it! Maybe someday I will be in shape enough to try it completely without a noodle but I don't think this is the year!

Day 22 - Monday, July 28, 2008

8:00 am - Drank a FIXX with 20 oz. of water
Drank another 24 oz. water bottle between breakfast and lunch
11:30 am - Took a FORM with 8 oz. of water
12:00 pm - Lunch- ate 3 chips of 7 layer dip, cut veggies with ranch and a small scoop of macaroni salad with Sun chips washed down with water.
3:00 pm - Snack - more cut veggies & ranch (I must have a serious ranch addiction-- I swear I type that word more than once a day!)
Drank another 24 oz. water bottle over a few hours
6:00 pm - Took FORM
6:20 pm - Dinner- ate 6 chips with 7 layer dip and another small scoop of macaroni salad. Drank 12 oz. of pomegranate/blueberry juice.
8:00 pm - Ate 3 Swedish Fish
9:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water

Daily HIGH - Being active with my kids! They are really loving their new more active mom and are my biggest, most loyal cheering squad!

No comments: