DAY 2 - Pre Diet Stage

As I reflect about my journaling of day 1, I have noticed that I am rather self conscious about having to write down every bite. This is a good thing! Every time I go to eat something I think, if I eat that I am going to have to tell everyone...do I really want to? It really hasn't stopped me from eating anything thus far but the pause for thought seems like a spark of progress!

Day 2- Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Woke up- 9:00 am (Lazy Butt!)
Hungry by 10:00 am - ate a handful of baked Cheetos (someone has got to take those off the counter!) -got distracted and didn't eat breakfast until 10:30.

10:30 am Breakfast -Slim-fast Chocolate shake made with 20 oz. of water.

12:00 pm Free lunch at the park- ate half of my 17 month old niece's leftover Baloney & American cheese on wheat.

1:00 pm -starting to get hungry ...got distracted

2:00-3:00 pm -swam with the kids in the pool (which basically consists of floating on a noodle since our pool is only 4 feet deep and 15 feet wide)

3:45 pm- finally got around to making lunch for myself- ate a sandwich: Turkey, mayo, Am. cheese, tomato, and lettuce on white, more baked Cheetos and a can of Cherry Coke Zero.

6:00 pm Hungry again- had a tiger's blood snow cone at my 5 year old's swimming lesson (spent $1.00)

6:30 pm Dinner- ate a scoopful of chow mien from Panda Express ($2.85) and 10 homemade cream cheese wontons dipped in sweet and sour sauce chased with 2 cups of 7-up.

9:45 pm Hungry again -ate 8 more wontons cold but good w/ another cup of 7-up

11:45 pm Shared husband's bowl of chocolate peanut butter ice cream

Went to sleep around 12:20

No comments: