Day 44 - Poo Revisited

Yes, I think we need to talk about the "P" word again. I have a sister that bought a sample pack and started drinking the FIXX shakes. She called me totally excited today because she had had a "movement" 3 days in a row, which apparently is unheard of for her, after drinking the FIXX shakes for breakfast those 3 days. I am just mentioning this because I think it could be a relevant benefit for some to consider.

I also think I should give a personal overall update on my functions in that department. I have observed over the past 7 weeks a variety of changes in elimination but all positive changes, nothing disturbing, explosive or uncontrollable. I think everything seems softer on the whole but I also need to consider that I am eating differently not just taking FORM and FIXX. At 7 weeks, I have to say that I am still convinced that there are NO NEGATIVE SIDE AFFECTS in the poo department and I hear possibly some positive ones if you have problems like my sister. And yes, I think that is the last time we need to visit this topic!

Day 44 -Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8:00 am -Drank 16 oz. of water
9:00 am -Did a 1 hour water aerobics class which kicked my butt! Holey Cow!!
10:30 am - Drank FIXX with 20 oz. of water
12:30 pm -Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
1:00 pm- Lunch -ate a spinach, feta, tomato salad with 12 oz. of water
4:00 pm - Snack -Pure Protein bar with 12 oz. of water
6:20 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
6:40 pm- Dinner -ate a small Baked potato with onions, chive, sour cream and cheese with a spinach side salad with ranch, drank 16 oz. of water.

Daily HIGH- definitely water aerobics - was the class star pupil --- I was the only one under 60 in the class but it still counts!

1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

Do you crave the water...or are you already a "drinker" I'm not a big drinker, maybe this will change me. (my sis is Erin Carson and we use to live in the same ward in Waste Valley)