Day 50-51 That was then...and This Is Now!

Everyone went back to school today so... we went camping at the lake! One last hurrah before we resign ourselves to autumn. I took some more swimsuit pictures to do a "that was then and this is now" comparison--- what do you think?

The picture on the left was taken July 12, 2008 and the picture on the right was taken August 25, 2008! Those 19 missing pounds are really noticeable-- I can't wait to see what 29 missing pounds looks like! I'm sure I won't have to wait long!

Day 50 -August 25, 2008

8:30 am -Drank FIXX shake with 20 oz. of water.
Drank a 16 oz. water bottle before lunch.
11:30 am -Took FORM with 8 oz. of water.
12:00 am -Lunch -Pastrami & cheese on rye with a spinach salad on the side- complete with cheese, sunflower seeds, tomatoes and ranch.
3:30 pm -Snack -drank 16 oz. water bottle and ate an Atkin's Peanut Roll.
7:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water.
7:20 pm - Dinner -ate red potato & dill salad with 15 Frito Scoops. Roasted a cauliflower floret over the camp fire while my kids roasted hot dogs-- I think mine tasted better! Ate 4 chunks of Garlic Herb Havarti and misc. finger veggies.
Exercise- swam 3 times to the buoy, once without a noodle - did 15 minute water aerobics (the "gals" will be proud).
930 pm - Snack- ate 2 graham crackers, 2 Reeses Peanut Butter cups, 2 roasted marshmellows.

Daily HIGH- The hilarious scary stories my kids had to tell around the campfire! I love homeschooling!

Day 51 -Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8:00 am - Ate a mixed fruit and nuts muffin and a lowfat yogurt, drank 8 oz. of water.
10:00 am -Exercise -15 minutes on the kayak, 3 times to the buoy again- once without a noodle. Earlier this month I thought it would take me until next year to feel confident enough to try --but I just couldn't wait! Drank 24 oz. water bottle.
12:00 pm - Lunch -ate 1/2 an italian sub, small scoop of red potato & dill salad with 6 Frito Scoops, drank 16 oz. of water.
3:30 pm - Snack -ate a Pure Protein bar, drank 24 oz. water bottle. I wish I would have taken a FORM before eating today, but I am out and about with my family and didn't bring it with me--what was I thinking? Ate 2 cups of white cheddar Smart Pop popcorn.
6:30 pm -Dinner -ate 1/2 an ear of corn with butter and seasoning salt, 1/2 a fresh tomato & 2 zuccini sticks, and 1/2 a breast of BBQ chicken, drank 8 oz. of CL lemonade.
11:00 pm - Ate 4 Scoops with potato salad.
I didn't end up eating too bad today, but it was a struggle! I didn't plan very well with having some FORM with me at the lake and in my purse once we left. I felt like I was thinking about eating a lot today and it was hard to not keep eating-- especially with the popcorn and eating late at night.

Daily HIGH - Swimming to the buoy -no noodle!

6 comments:

Corrine said...

congratulations on your sucesses thus far.

LouandAngela said...

Yippee!! I love before and after pictures! Yours looks great! It's one thing to see the weight loss on the scale, but when you can actually SEE it in a picture or the mirror--that's something else!

Josh and Juli said...

Wow, Annette - you can really see the difference in the before and after shots! Way to go!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

The pictures are great. You are looking so good. You can definatly tell that you are losing weight! Way to go!

G&G Martin said...

WOW!!!!
Yeah!!!!
Keep it up. You are looking great.

chanelle said...

hip hip!!!

so happy for you.

can't wait to see you in person again. i might not even recognize you!