Day 33 - Burn, Baby Burn

Today I spent 20 minutes on an elliptical machine at the Fitness Center trying to do my Body For Life aerobic exercise (short and efficient). I may have to start on the treadmill because my level 5 (which is where you are supposed to start your workout) kept making the machine turn off because it thought I was no longer moving --sad, but kind of funny. I did manage to go 2 miles and burn 258 calories in my 20 minutes despite my electronic difficulties --- it wasn't the varying intensity level aerobic exercise that I was aiming for-- it was simply a solid 20 minute burn!

Weighed with too many clothes on and tennis shoes post workout--- didn't like the reading-- will come back tomorrow in my swimming suit and weigh before doing laps.

Day 33 - Friday, August 8, 2008

8:30 am - Aerobic workout, drank 24 oz. of water
10:20 am - Ate Pure Protein meal bar with 8 oz. of water
12:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
1:00 pm - Lunch - ate BBQ chicken salad but only ate 2/3rds of what I made. Drank 6 oz. Caffeine Free Diet Coke.
4:00 pm - Snack -ate left over 1/3 of lunch salad, drank 12 oz. of water
6:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
6:20 pm - Dinner - ate Swiss Fondue, dipped cauliflower, broccoli, and whole wheat baguette.
8:30 pm - Snack -ate 2 Tb. garlic humus with more veggies and bread left over from dinner, drank 16 oz. of water

Daily HIGH - going to the fitness center with my kids-- we all had a lot of fun!

No comments: