Day 39-42 The Snowball Effect of FORM!

I made it through my family reunion without back sliding on any of the progress I have made --phew!

I am so antsy for all of my family members that are anxiously awaiting shipments of FORM and FIXX to begin their own transFORMations. My O3 World was definitely the #1 topic of discussion the entire reunion- you'd think I had a one track mind or something! Well, it is extremely hard not to be excited to the point of being emotional about a product that is changing my life so drastically for the better! I can't help but talk about it whenever I can.

This product is so easy to tell people about, especially when they are seeing for themselves, on me, the undeniable proof that it works! The whole thing is like an uncontrollable snowball going down hill--- You may start with just a handful of good things yourself (feeling in control, losing weight, having more energy, etc.) but then you get the ball rolling and it just picks up speed (everyone you know asking you how you are doing it), substance (you are giving other people this life changing information) and momentum (they tell everyone they know, those people get excited and so on). --- it just gets bigger and faster as it goes-- there is no stopping it. It is amazing how I can tell 10 people about it and 9 of them are interested, I've never seen anything like it! It is not like any other product out there and the opportunity O3 World offers on the ground floor (which is NOW!!) is unbelievable. Just be sure you don't miss getting in on the ride of your life!

Day 39 Thursday, August 16, 2008

9:00 am - Drank FIXX with 20 oz. of water
12:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
12:30 pm - Lunch - ate a buffalo chicken salad from Wendy's on our way out of town. Drank 24 oz. water bottle during our 2.5 hour drive.
5:45 pm - Dinner - Chicken Tacos with lots of fresh veggies--- it was almost a salad with a tortilla on the side.
Drank 24 oz. water bottle
Exercise: 6 games of Lightening (a basketball game) with the boys... I won 2!

Day 40 -Friday, August 17, 2008

9:00 am - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
9:30 am - Scoop of an egg casserole, small bunch of grapes, 1/2 a necterine and a slice of cinnamon raisin toast.
Drank 24 oz. of water before lunch
1:15 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
1:45 pm - Lunch - leftover Chicken taco salad, 4 strawberries
4:00 pm - Mini bag of Nutter Butter bites (I am super munchie today-- I think it has to do with the 40 degree weather outside and we are rustic cabin camping--- you know, my body is working up an appetite trying to stay warm!)
5:30 pm - Dinner - ate roasted turkey (white meat only), corn on the cob, small blackened potato with butter and a small scoop of broccoli salad.
11:00 pm- Snack - caffeine free Diet Coke, corn chips and mango peach salsa.
Exercise- 4 different buoy ball matches, serious arm and chest exercise!

Day 41 -Saturday, August 16, 2008

9:15 am - Fruit and yogurt smoothie
11:00 am -1/2 blueberry muffin with 12 oz. of water
1:00 pm - Drank a FIXX with 20 oz. of water
4:00 pm - Drank 12 oz. of water, ate cauliflower & broccoli with garlic dip.
6:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
6:30 pm - Spagetti, side salad (no dressing) and a roll. Drank 8 oz. of water.
8:00 pm - Ate a mini strawberry shortcake with a scoop of marble ice cream, and 2 Oatmeal Crasin cookies.
10:00 pm - Snack- ate corn chips with mango, peach salsa and 1/2 of Caff. free Diet Coke


Day 42 - Sunday, August 17, 2008

8:00 am - Drank a FIXX with 20 oz. of water
12:00 pm - Lunch - ate a 6 inch veggie delight Subway sandwich, drank 24 oz. of water.
Exercise- Swam across a reservoir which was about 1/2 a mile across. Took the kayak out on the water for about 15 minutes---raced my 12 year old nephew from the buoy... yes, he won, but it was a really good race!
2:00 pm - Snack -ate a individual bag of Garden Salsa Sunchips
4:00 pm - Ate other 6 inches of Subway sandwich
6:45 pm - Dinner - ate a Big Mac, shared a small fry and took one drink of a Diet Coke I ordered but changed my mind about! (I really should have taken FORM today!!)
Drank 24 oz. of water before bed.

2 comments:

The Dansies said...

Yay, we all survived another Family Food Fest, but I must say I loved only having 2 big meals a day, that was great! I was just wondering if you have something that would work for a newspaper ad (i get a free one in the WWW ad) or if I should start trying to come up with one? Thanks!

The Harding Hive said...

I am so impressed, Annette. As usual, you are so inspiring and motivational to me.