Day 36 - Exercise Options

Okay, I need exercise options. I have another book that I unburied from days past called 8 Minutes in the Morning by Jorge Cruise. Hmmm, 45 minutes vs. 8 minutes....how can I choose? .... I should really give the 8 minutes a try, right? I mean one shouldn't discriminate just because one is short!! Plus it is definitely more likely that I will stick to an 8 minute plan faithfully to start out with right? Or-- maybe I can just use it as a fall back for those days I just can't fit 45 minutes in? I just want options!!

It's kind of funny how with FORM in my arsenal I find myself pulling all these diet and fitness books out for review. It's like now that FORM has my back, I finally feel like I might be able to take them on seriously! It's fun!

Day 36 - Monday, August 11, 2008

8:00 am - 8 minute Day 1 exercises (I am going to count the 10 times I ran up and down the stairs in my house today)
8:45 am - Drank FIXX made with 20 oz. of water
Drank 24 oz. water bottle all morning
12:30 pm - Took FORM
1:00 pm - Lunch -ate a salad with romaine lettuce, onion, tomato, feta and 3 cheese tortellini's on top with balsamic vinaigrette, drank 8 oz. of water-- bursting full--- should have stopped before my salad was gone--darn you Cheesecake Factory dressing!
6:00 pm - Dinner -ate a Tomato basil veggie wrap
9:00 pm - Snack - ate an Atkins Indulgence bar with 24 oz. of water

Daily HIGH - For family night tonight we went rock climbing at our Fitness Center-- the kids were in heaven and we all had a blast! My five year old took a while to get used to it but he did finally reach the black line!

1 comment:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Wow, 16 pounds in 35 days! That is a almost a pound every other day. I am way impressed. Keep up the good work.