Day 35 - End of Week 5!



5 WEEKS! I can't believe I am still excited, and still making progress, and still feeling great! Hurrah for me!

I took measurements this morning and I have lost a total of 7.5 inches - 5.5 of which are off my stomach and hips! I took a picture so I could do a side by side comparison and I can definitely see a difference in my stomach compared with my swimsuit picture from day 6. In the day 6 picture my stomach pokes out farther than my bust (which is saying something) but in the day 35 it's smaller. From now on I will take progress pictures in the same pose so it will be easier to see!

I know,-- to look at these pictures you think...hmmm, still fat--- but I'm making progress and I can't deny how much better I feel regardless how slight the visual transformation is---- so I'm happy!

Day 35- Sunday, August 10, 2008

9:00 am - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
9:30 am - Ate 1 applesauce pancake with a fried egg, drank 8 oz. of water
11:45 am - Drank a FIXX shake blended with mixed fruit and ice
4:30 pm- Post church hungry--super hungry -took a FORM with 12 oz. of water.
5:00 pm - Ate a BLT w/ cauliflower and broccoli on the side with garlic dip, drank 6 oz. of a Caffeine Free Diet Coke
10:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
11:00 pm - Ate a cheese stick & shared another Diet Coke with hubby.

Daily HIGH - 7.5 inches, 5 weeks-- can't choose, too happy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Keep it up!
Megan
don't remember if I said who I was.

LouandAngela said...

Wow! I can really see the difference! Congratulations!