Day 34 - Bridget Jones Obsessive

I have decided my weighing habit has become obsessive to the level of Bridget Jones's Diary! I can't promise that I won't weight 5 times a day but I am telling myself that it only really counts every 2 weeks!

As I mentioned in an earlier posting, I am going to start weighing on a real scale at the Fitness Center to get a more accurate reading ----and as I anticipated, weighing first thing this morning in my swimming suit and no shoes, pre-workout made a difference from my reading yesterday. Today I weighed in at 240.25 pounds which brings my total to 16 pounds lost (if you minus the .25 for my swimming suit)!! Not bad for 34 days! Tomorrow I will do my measurements and give you a total inches lost update-- I anticipate that number making me happy since I haven't had to unbutton a pair of pants to use the bathroom in over a week!

Day 34 - Saturday, August 9, 2008

8:30 am - Swam 4 laps, walked 3 times upstream around the "river", did a 12 rep set of underwater grand battements (front, side and back on each leg) and 12 grand plies, drank 16 oz. of water.
10:00 am - Got more FIXX!! -- finally, I really missed it! Drank one with 20 oz. of water
12:20 pm- Took FORM with 8 oz. of water.
1:00 pm- Lunch -ate an extra yummy salad (romaine, feta, onion, tomato topped with balsamic vinaigrette from The Cheesecake Factory-divine!) drank 8 oz. of water.
4:00 pm- Snack - ate an Atkins Indulgence bar, drank 16 oz. of water.
5:45 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
6:15 pm - Dinner- ate a steamed artichoke with Cheesecake Factory dressings, with a side of tortelini salad, drank 8 oz. of Crystal Light lemonade.
10:00 pm - Took FORM with 12 oz. of water.

Daily HIGH - The Cheesecake Factory dressing-- I am not even going to ask what the nutritional information is -- I don't want to know!!

1 comment:

chanelle said...

not unbuttoning your pants to pee??? hahahahahahhahahaha!!!

so awesome!