Day 37 -38 -Fat Free Fad Over- Yeah!

I am so glad that fat free dieting went out in the 80's! I keep reading about all these good fats and yummy things to make sure you add to your healthy eating habits and I just felt a surge of gratitude! Like avacados.... yum and sunflower seeds....yum yum on salads! ----anyway...

I am leaving town tomorrow for a 4 day family reunion. I know I have done several little get aways but this one is going to be the true ultimate test---my family! We love to eat together and we eat even more when we are happy and having fun....which is basically all of reunion (yes, our family actually likes each other!). The good thing is that my family is a huge (no pun intended) support to me in my journey. Most of them will be joining me as soon as their orders of FORM & FIXX are finally shipped (this coming week I hope!)--- I guess that adds a little pressure to be a good example this week, which should help me be decisive. We'll see how I do.

Day 37 - Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8:30 am - 8 minute morning day 2 exercise + 8 times up & down the stairs
9:30 am - Drank a FIXX with 20 oz. of water
Drank a 24 oz. water bottle before lunch
12:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
12:30 pm - Lunch - went to lunch with my sister. Ate 2/3rds of a pineapple shrimp salad from Baja Grill (no dressing necessary), drank 16 oz. of water.
4:00 pm - Snack - ate the other 1/3rd of my salad from lunch
6:15 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
7:00 pm - Dinner - I was out running errands with a different sister when we decided to bag shopping, grab a bite to eat and hit Mamma Mia! Ate a 1/2 wrap (veggie crepe) and 1/2 caramel, cream cheese crepe (no excuse for this, just wanted it) and drank 12 oz. Diet Coke.
Walked up the movie stairs side on entering and power walked everywhere we shopped to make up for our dinner. Drank 16 oz. water during movie.

Daily HIGH - Mamma Mia!


Day 38 - Wednesday, August 13, 2008

9:00 am - 8 minute morning day 3 exercise + ran 10 times up & down the stairs
9:30 am - Drank FIXX with 20 oz. of water
Drank 24 oz. of water before lunch
12:45 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
1:15 pm - Lunch - ate spinach, strawberry, cheese, cauliflower, sunflower seed with poppyseed dressing salad, drank 8 oz. of water.
4:00 pm - Snack - ate a Pure Protein bar, drank 12 oz. of water.
6:00 pm - Dinner - ate a BLT salad with cauliflower & 1/2 an artichoke with dip, drank 8 oz. of CL lemonade
11:00 pm - Snack- I should have taken a FORM before dinner or one around 9:00 pm-- too much evening activity, worked up an appetite that just wouldn't go away. Ate a handful of corn chips dipped in creamy salsa, drank 6 oz. of a caffeine free Diet Coke.

Daily HIGH- Still Mamma Mia! ---my kids and I were dancing around and singing all day as we got ready for our trip.

Will be back Monday!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Have fun at your reunion!!