Day 43 - Countdown to O3 Going LIVE!

In just 2 days, O3 World will be going LIVE and we will be able to place orders!!! Oh yeah, oh yeah (doing the happy dance)! I know there are tons of you out there that have been following my progress and are anxious to join me-- hold on for just a few more days and I will let you know how you can!

Day 43 - Monday, August 18, 2008

8:00 am - Drank 24 oz. water --8 minutes in the morning exercise --ouch today!
10:00 am - Drank a FIXX shake with 20 oz. of water
12:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
1:00 pm - Lunch -ate 1 piece of banana bread and a 1 1/2 eggs scrabbled with cheese.
4:00 pm- Drank a 24 oz. water bottle throughout the afternoon
5:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
6:00 pm - Dinner -ate 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich with a spinach side salad with tomatoes, cheese, peas, sunflower seeds, topped with balsamic vinaigrette. Drank a Caffeine Free Diet Coke.
9:00 pm - Snack ate 2 pieces of Banana bread and drank 16 oz. of water

Daily HIGH- I didn't gain any weight on my family reunion!!

No comments: