Day 46-48 The Fabulous Four

Now that FORM is available to the public, my sisters and I have decided to call ourselves The Fab Four. We are fit and fabulous on the inside but need to transFORM ourselves on the outside for everyone to see. This is our official "BEFORE" pictures. We took these at the O3 Meeting at the end of July.
I am really jazzed about this! For the first time ever we will be able to be a support system for each other in weight loss now that we will have FORM and FIXX in common. What I mean is we don't all have to follow the same eating regimen which has always made it hard to work together as a group. Now one can be on Weight Watchers, one can follow South Beach, one can go vegan if she wants and we can still be supportive because we will all be using FORM to help us stick to whatever eating plan we want to lose weight with. Just another reason why FORM is so revolutionary-- it works with any eating or diet plan--- I am such a raving fan!

Day 46 -Thursday, August 21, 2008

8:00 am -
Drank 16 oz. of water --Am too sore from water aerobics the last 2 days so am taking a day off of exercise!
9:30 am - Drank a FIXX shake with 20 oz. of water
12:30 am - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
1:00 pm - Lunch -ate a salad: romaine, ham, cheese, pasta, tomato, and ranch, drank 12 oz. of water
5:45 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
6:00 pm - Dinner -ate 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich, side salad romaine, feta, tomato
8:30 pm - Went to book club -ate 1 1/2 handfuls of homemade caramel popcorn, drank 24 oz. of water.

Day 47 -Friday, August 22, 2008

8:00 am -Ate a slice of banana bread (which my 11 year old keeps making!), drank 12 oz. of water
9:30 am -Drank FIXX shake with 20 oz. of water
12:00 pm-Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
12:30 pm -Lunch -1/2 turkey ranch & bacon wrap from Arby's, drank 16 oz. of water.
3:00 pm -Snack - ate other 1/2 of wrap
On the road with some friends to an attend an educational conference-- Hopefully I will be able to eat regularly and decisively while I am gone.
4:00 pm - Stopped at a cheese factory (recommended by one of the other ladies) ate 6 small curds of "squeeky" cheese. Drank a 16 oz. caffeine free Diet Coke.
5:30 pm - Bought a Shrimp and pineapple salad (no dressing) at Bajo's, ate about 5 bites before our first seminar started. Drank 24 oz. water.
9:30 pm - finished my salad from dinner post seminar evening session. I should have taken a FORM in anticipation of eating but didn't. Probably wasn't good to eat so much so late.


Day 48 -Saturday, August 23, 2008

7:30 am -Drank FIXX shake with 20 oz. of water
Drank another 24 oz. water bottle during morning session of the seminar.
11:45 am - Took FORM with 10 oz. of water
12:15 pm- Lunch -ate at a whole foods resturant -ate 1/2 of a veggie sandwich on some kind of really whole bread (it was good though), a side salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and 8 oz. of water.
Drank another 24 oz. water bottle during afternoon session of the seminar.
4:00 pm - Snack -ate other 1/2 of sandwich
6:00 pm - Drank 22 oz. Caffeine Free Diet Coke
9:00 pm - Starving by the time I got home. Ate a Hickory BBQ bacon burger, split a small cheese fry with my hubby and ate 1/3 of a small chocolate brownie shake. I know this sounds bad but I am actually very happy with this meal. I think taking FORM is helping me retrain my body because I didn't over eat here. Granted I would have definitely made better food choices if I had taken a FORM before this meal but I am not going to dwell!

Daily HIGH - Coming home! I am getting adventured out this summer-- I am ready for things to slow down for a while.

No comments: