Day 29-31 - 3 day Beach Vacation

I am hoping that all the swimming exercise I got during these three days offset some of the less wonderful eating choices I made. Don't get me wrong we ate really good food, but I felt like I went long stretches of time between eating which really reduced the effect of taking just one FORM. In hindsight I think taking 2 pills when I am famished would have been wiser than just making up the difference with food.

Day 29- Monday, August 4, 2008

6:45 am - Ate a Pure Protein meal replacement bar and drank 12 oz. of water
11:00 am - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water-- was really hungry, I should have drank more water before now and maybe had a snack around 9:00
11:30 am - Lunch- ate a turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion sandwich, a small individual bag of Sun Chips, 5 strawberries
3:00 pm - Drank a orange-mango ICE, ate another protein bar
6:00 pm- Dinner ate BBQ chicken, mash potatoes and caesar salad (didn't take a FORM but should have. I didn't take one with me to the shore and couldn't wait another 30 minutes when I got back to the cabin). Ate 5 peanut M&Ms
9:00 pm - Drank 24 oz. of water 1 1/2 handfuls of honey roasted peanuts, 1 handful of parmesan popcorn


Day 30- Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8:30 am -
Ate 2 small cinnamon pancakes, 1 peice of bacon and a fried egg
Drank 24 oz. water bottle between breakfast and lunch
12:00 pm- Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
1:00 pm - Lunch- ate a 6 inch hot roast beef & provolone sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes and onions, 10 Lay potato chips and 10 green grapes. (I was too hungry for just one FORM, I should have taken 2 or eaten earlier)
2:00 pm -Drank 1/2 orange-mango ICE
5:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
6:30 pm - Dinner -ate 2 inch square of lasagna, 2 inch piece of garlic bread, garden side salad with Caesar vinaigrette.
8:30 pm - ate a mini Almond Joy candy bar and a Reeses Peanut Butter S more . Drank 24 oz . water bottle.


Day 31- Wednesday, August 6, 2008

8:30 am -
Ate sausage egg breakfast burrito with tomato and salsa
Drank 24 oz. water bottle before lunch
12:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
1:00 pm - Ate 1/3 Keylime Cheesecake shake. BBQ chicken salad
3:00 pm - Drank 1/2 orange-mango ICE
5:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
5:30 pm- Kid portion of Lasagna (I know because I scooped it out for my 5 year old and he traded me due to the color of plate- whatever...) 1 1/2 pieces of garlic cheese bread. Piece of strawberry shortcake and whipped cream.
6:30 pm - Ate 1/3 of my leftover shake. (My husband ate the other 1/3rd- he said he'd take one for the team- thanks man!)
10:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water
Drank 16 oz. of water

Vacation HIGH - Spending 3 days with our friends at a beach-- how does it get better than that?

No comments: