Day 28 - 15 pounds down in 4 weeks!!

It is true-- weighed this morning and came in at 241! That is 15 pounds down in 4 weeks! (Pause for the happy dance...oh yeah, oh yeah). I keep worrying that my electric scale/doorstop is not precisely accurate. I don't mean that I haven't really lost the weight but I can't tell how accurate my reading is because it doesn't show 1/2 pounds and such. I think I am going to see if I can weigh at the fitness center or something from now on because I think 1/2 pounds are going to start to really be important soon!

Day 28 - Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fast Sunday- fasted 2 meals, didn't eat until 5:00 pm
5:00 pm - Ate spaghetti with 4 meatballs, 2.5 inches of a sourdough baguette with garlic butter and drank 16 oz. of lemonade
9:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water

Daily HIGH- 15 pounds, need I say more?

1 comment:

chanelle said...

i made your best ever banana muffins for the first time today.

thanks for the recipe. kids were so excited for them.



am i allowed to post about food here?

congrats on 15 lbs!!!