Week 13- My Chest Is Boycotting My Weight Loss!

As of Monday morning, Oct. 6th I weighted in at 222 which brings me to the end of 13 weeks and a grand total of 34 pounds! I have lost inches on every part of my body that I have tracked EXCEPT my chest! What the ?!

I think my breasts are boycotting my weight loss! I have lost 4 inches around my torso but not even 1/2 an inch from my cup size!! How is that fair? If this keeps up, I'm going to look like I've had enhancement surgery! I'll be a size 6 with gianormous cha cha's!

I did have a really awesome experience the other day when my 9 year old threw her arms around me and was able to grab her hands behind my back! In shocked amazement she said, "Mom, my arms fit all the way around you!" All the better for hugging, baby!

Week 13, Monday, Sept. 29 to Sunday, Oct. 5, 2008
Starting weight for the week: 225
Ending weight 222 (34 pounds lost)

Day 1
Exercise- 5:30 am -Water aerobics, emphasis on upper body and ab toning, drank 24 oz. of water
10:30 am -Got my FIXX with 20 oz. of water.
12:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of bottled water
1:00 pm - Lunch- Turkey, Havarti, whole wheat wrap, drank 12 oz. of water.
4:00 pm - Snack- ate a protein bar, drank 24 oz. of water.
6:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water.
7:00 pm - Went on a special date with my 9 year old. Ate at the Training Table. Ate 3/4 of my Ranch burger, split a half order of cheese fries but we only ate half of that! Yeah us! Drank 8 oz. of water.
7:30 pm - Played racquetball for 30 minutes. Drank 12 oz. of water.

Day 2
Exercise- 9:00 am -Water aerobics, cardio emphasis, drank 24 oz. of water
10:45 am -Got my FIXX with 20 oz. of water.
1:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of bottled water
1:40 pm - Lunch- ate a small salad, spinach, tuna, tomato, Parmesan, sunflower seeds and ranch. Drank 12 oz. of water
3:30 pm - Snack- Atkin's Peanut roll and 16 oz. of water.
6:15 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water. Drank another 16 oz.
6:40 pm - Dinner- Spaghetti & side salad, drank 8 oz. of CL lemonade.
Drank 12 oz. of water throughout evening.

Day 3
Exercise- 5:30 am -Water aerobics, emphasis on lower body, drank 24 oz. of water
9:00 am -Got my FIXX with 20 oz. of water.
11:30 pm - Lunch- 1/2 Turkey Havarti, whole wheat wrap, Drank 16 oz. of water
2:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water.
3:15 pm - Business meeting at the Olive Garden, ate 3/4 of a Sicilian Scampi & 1 serving of salad, Drank another 16 oz.
Exercise -Tried rock climbing (made it to the black line), played racquetball for 40 minutes, drank 24 oz. of water.
8:00 pm -Got my FIXX with 20 oz. of water.

Day 4
No Entry for today?

Day 5
9:00 am -Got my FIXX with 20 oz. of water.
11:00 am - Made sugar cookies with my kids- ate 2 mini stars and had 1 pinch of dough, drank 24 oz. of water through morning.
12:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of bottled water
1:00 pm - Lunch- Spinach tuna salad, drank 12 oz. of water.
4:00 pm - Snack- piece of apple bread with butter.
6:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water.
6:45 pm - Dinner -ate 1 waffle with peach jam and syrup. Drank 8 oz. of water.
10:00 pm - Drank Caffeine Free Diet Coke with lime.

Day 6
9:00 am -Got my FIXX with 20 oz. of water.
Drank 12 oz. of water through morning.
12:30 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of bottled water
1:15 pm - Lunch- Spinach, Feta salad, drank 12 oz. of water.
4:00 pm - Went to a Pampered Chief party- ate 1/2 of a Tomato Basil Pizza Bite and a piece of Chocolate Swirl Bread.
6:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water.
6:30 pm - Dinner -ate a tossed salad with chicken tender on top. Drank 8 oz. of water.
9:30 pm - Date Night in- split a Hickory BBQ Bacon Burger, cheese fries and a small cookie dough shake with my husband.

Day 7
9:00 am -Got my FIXX with 20 oz. of water.
Drank 16 oz. of water through morning.
12:00 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of bottled water
12:40 pm - Lunch- Spinach and mixed veggie salad, drank 12 oz. of water.
4:45 pm - Took FORM with 8 oz. of water.
5:15 pm - Dinner -ate 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich with a side salad, drank 1/2 a Caffeine Free Diet Coke
7:00 pm - Ate an apple pie turnover with 8 oz of water.
8:30 pm - Ate 1/2 an apple pie turnover with 8 oz. of water. (Man, my 11 year old makes yummy treats!)

In spite of eating out multiple times and having access to an abundance of goodies I ended up with good results for the week. When you are taking all things in moderation then a little here and there really doesn't make that big of an impact! Cool.

2 comments:

LouandAngela said...

You are so hilarious! And that's not fair! I agree, what the !@$??

Actually, when I lost 20 pounds a couple of years ago, I didn't lose any in my chest either. So far, I don't think I've lost any there yet again. We'll see.

Sheri Lee said...

Well that is the first place I lose (and the last place I need to) so I have no sympathy!